Our child therapist’s offer a safe and compassionate practice for children and their families struggling with mental and behavioral concerns.
We provide a wide range of treatment services to help children and their families cope more effectively with everyday stressors, crises, and a wide range of problems including depression, anxiety, anger, trauma, ADHD, attachment disorders and loss. We work with children individually or as part of a family unit.
Utilizing a family-centered treatment process, we encourage open dialogue throughout the duration of the therapeutic process, as well as collaboration with other service providers and educators.
Areas of Expertise
- Adoption Issues
- Anxiety | Worries
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behavior Problems
- Divorce and Separation
- Chronic Illness | Chronic Pain
- Eating Issues | Eating Disorders
- Grief | Loss
- Obesity | Weight Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Parenting Concerns
- Phobias | Fears
- Psychotic Illness
- Relationship Problems
- School Problems (failure or refusing to go)
- Selective Mutism
- Sleep Disturbances | Insomnia
- Substance Abuse
- Tics | Tourette's
- Trichotillomania (Chronic Hair Pulling)