Commonly Diagnosed Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I consider psychiatry or psychotherapy services?+
- Despite your efforts, including the help of family and friends your issues don’t seem to be improving.
- You have an extended time period of sadness or a sense of helplessness.
- You are harming yourself and others as a result of your actions such as drinking too much alcohol, using drugs, or difficulty managing anger.
- Consistently you find yourself worrying, expecting the worst in situations, or on edge.
- You find it especially difficult to concentrate or carry out tasks at school, work, or other everyday activities.
What is the cost of services?+
- Adult + Pediatric Psychotherapy: $130
- Initial Psychiatric Assessment Intake: $300
- Follow-up Medication Management: $150
- We do not offer sliding scale fee’s.
Do you accept my insurance?+
For a list of insurance providers accepted please click here
How do I choose a psychiatrist or psychotherapist?+
What can I expect at my first appointment?+
It is recommended to arrive at your first session a few minutes early to fill out necessary paperwork. Upon completion your initial session will be used to gain valuable information on your history including: family, support systems, career, and psychological. A discussion of the process of psychiatry or psychotherapy is often appropriate during this time. You may also discuss objectives, frequency of visits, and scheduling.
We encourage you to ask any questions that you may have about psychiatry or psychotherapy, as well as share any concerns or goals.